If you are a landlord with a tenant who needs to be evicted, or, if you are a tenant who is being evicted or whose former landlord did not refund your security deposit correctly, you need an attorney to exercise your rights. Under the Landlord-Tenant Acts (Residential and/or Commercial) of Washington, both tenants and landlords have a strict code of rules they must follow or the legal consequences can be dire. If you want to avoid the hassle, the time, and save money in the long run, you need a skilled attorney who knows the rules and knows the system.

If this sounds like you; if your tenant is months behind on their rent or damaging your property, if your landlord is harassing you and making promises of repairs that never happen, if you never received your security deposit from your former home, then you need to contact an attorney who can help protect your rights.